How to Easy crochet Hand Knit Short Midi Dress
Are you looking for a fun and easy crochet
project? Look no further than this hand knit short midi dress
! With just a few basic crochet stitches and some yarn, you can create a stylish and comfortable dress that you'll love to wear.
- Size G crochet hook
- 6 skeins of worsted weight yarn (in the color of your choice)
- Tapestry needle
Step 1: Create the Top of the Dress
- Begin by creating a chain that is long enough to fit around your bust. Join the last chain to the first with a slip stitch to create a circle.
- Crochet in rounds with single crochet stitch, working your way up to your desired length for the top of the dress.
- For the straps, chain a length that will fit over your shoulders and attach them to the top of the dress on either side.
Step 2: Create the Skirt of the Dress
- Begin by chaining a length that is the circumference of your hips, plus a few extra inches to allow for ease.
- Join the last chain to the first with a slip stitch to create a circle.
- Crochet in rounds with double crochet stitch, working your way up to your desired length for the skirt of the dress.
- Once you have reached your desired length, create a ruffle by crocheting several rounds of double crochet stitches with a larger hook size.
- Weave in all loose ends and trim any excess yarn.
- Try on the dress and adjust the straps as needed.
- Enjoy your new hand knit short midi dress!
Crocheting a hand knit short midi dress is a fun and rewarding project that can be completed in just a few hours. By following these simple instructions, you'll have a comfortable and stylish dress that is perfect for any occasion. So grab your crochet hook and some yarn, and get started on your own hand knit short midi dress today!