This unique formula underneath I utilized EnerG Egg Replacer, yet for the individuals who need to utilize another egg replacer you can do as such, basically discard the EnerG and the water in the formula beneath and adhere to the bundle directions to supplant 2 eggs
Serves: 24-4″ treats
- Universally handy Flour 3 mugs (390g)
- Regular Cocoa Powder 2 teaspoons
- Heating Soda 1 teaspoon (5g)
- Ground Cinnamon ¾ teaspoon (2g)
- Ground Ginger 1¼ teaspoon
- Cloves ⅛ teaspoon
- Nutmeg ⅛ teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Dark Pepper ⅛ teaspoon
- Shortening or Vegan Butter ½ glass (113g)
- Light Brown Sugar ½ glass pressed (105g)
- Molasses ⅔ glass (226g) (158ml)
- EnerG Egg Replacer1 Tablespoon
- Warm Water 2 Tablespoons (30ml)
- Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon (5ml)
- Join EnerG Egg Replacer with the warm water and whisk smooth, include the vanilla concentrate
- Filter the flour with the cocoa powder, heating soft drink and the majority of the flavors and the salt and pepper, put aside.
- Cream the shortening or veggie lover margarine with the dark colored sugar until light and soft around 4-5 minutes,
- Include the egg replacer blend and afterward blend well, scarpe the base and sieds of the bowl for an even blend
- Add molasses to the creamed spread blend and blend well
- Include the filtered flour blend gradually while mixing on low speed, blend until the point that it is altogether joined equitably.
- Turn out the whole batter onto an expansive bit of saran wrap.
- Wrap the batter firmly and press into a circle.
- Refrigerate for somewhere around 3 hours, ideally medium-term before rolling.
- Once out of the ice chest you should re-move this batter. It might appear to be dry and brittle this is typical, you should squash everything together and ply it back together, at that point RE-move on a floured work surface until the point that it is flexible.
- Cut your shapes, and place on a material lined sheet skillet.
- Preheat the broiler to 350° F, you will prepare for roughly 18-22 minutes or until light brilliant dark colored.