Preheat the stove to 350Â°F
- Veggie lover Butter 1 glass (226g)
- Granulated Sugar Â½ container (100g)
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons
- Pecans Â¾ container
- Walnuts Â½ container
- Generally useful Flour 2 mugs (250g)
- Confectioners Sugar for covering 1Â½ container
- Daintily broil the nuts in a 300Â°F on a sheet search for gold minutes, at that point cool and process at that point fine in a sustenance processor
- Cream the veggie lover margarine with sugar just to consolidate well, at that point include the vanilla concentrate.
- Rub the base and sides of the bowl for an even blend, at that point include the filtered flour at the same time and blend just until consolidated
- Include the cooled hacked nuts and blend well.
- Scoop the treats with a #100 treat scoop onto a material lined sheet dish dispersed around 1″ separated and heat in a preheated 350Â°F broiler for roughly 20 minutes or light brilliant cooked.
- Let cool for only a couple minuted then hurl them tenderly into the confectioners sugar
- Shake off the abundance, restore the to the sheet skillet and after that sprinkle them with extra powdered sugar
store treats in a sealed shut compartment at room temperature or in the icebox for up to about fourteen days