Serves: around 30 treats
- For the Chocolate Shortbread Dough:
- Universally handy Flour 2½ mugs (312g)
- Cocoa Powder ½ glass (40g)
- Heating Powder 1½ teaspoons (7g)
- Salt ½ teaspoon (3g)
- Vegetarian Butter 1 container (226g)
- Granulated Sugar 1 glass (200g)
- Aquafaba 4 Tablespoons (60ml)
- Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon (5ml)
- For the Royal Icing:
- EnerG Egg Replacer 4½ teaspoons (20g)
- Warm Water 6 Tablespoons (90ml)
- Vanilla Extract ½ teaspoon
- Confectioner’s Sugar 4 glasses (480g)
- Smaller than expected Pretzels for the Horns *as required
- For the treat mixture
- Cream the vegetarian spread with the sugar until light and soft, around 4 minutes.
- Include the aquafaba and the vanilla concentrate and after that stop the blender and rub the sides of the bowl
- Next filter together the flour, cocoa powder, heating powder and salt and add it at the same time to the creamed blend. Blend just until the point that it is altogether consolidated.
- Wrap this batter circle in cling wrap and chill for somewhere around 2 hours or medium-term before utilizing or you can store it for up to multi week enclosed by saran wrap in the cooler.
- You should re work this batter with some extra flour to a malleable consistency after it has been chilled. Try not to skirt this progression.
- Ply it with a little piece of flour until the point when it is never again a brittle mass, yet a delicate flexible mixture
- Reveal the batter to ½ or ¼” thick relying upon how thick you like your treats, and cut them out with a 2½” cutout
- Exchange treat patterns to a material lined sheet dish and prepare in preheated to 350° F stove for roughly 22 – 25 minutes relies upon the size and thickness
- For the Royal Icing
- Consolidate the egg replacer with the warm water and whisk smooth
- Place the filtered confectioners sugar in a blending dish and afterward include the vanilla concentrate and the egg replacer blend.
- Blend on medium to fast until the point when it is smooth
- Shading the icing dark colored, blue and red abandoning some white.
- On totally cooled treats, enhance as appeared in the video.
- Enable treats to dry somewhat at room temperature
Store treats in an impenetrable compartment for up to about fourteen days