- ½ tbsp sunflower oil by Sainsbury’s, in addition to additional for brushing
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and cut
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 5g crisp sage by Sainsbury’s, leaves picked and finely slashed, or 2 tsp dried sage by Sainsbury’s
- 300g extra meal chicken, hacked
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard by Sainsbury’s
- 300ml pot half less fat crème fraîche by Sainsbury’s
- 2 sheets prepared moved filo baked good by Sainsbury’s, each sliced down the middle (1/3 of a 270g pack)
Preheat the broiler to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 6. Warmth the oil in an extensive container, include the leeks and carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes until gently brilliant.
Include the sage and 3 tbsp water, cover and cook tenderly for 8 minutes, until the point when the carrots are delicate. Include the chicken and warmth through, at that point mix in the mustard and crème fraîche and warm for 2 minutes.
Partition the blend similarly among 4 ramekins or ovenproof dishes (roughly 300ml each).
Generally scrunch a bit of filo baked good and lay it over the filling to cover.
Brush with sunflower oil and heat for 12-15 minutes until fresh and brilliant.